- “Ethnic Groups, Ethnicity and Contemporary Social Formation in Manipur”
The World of B.M.Das: A Tribuli 2009, Assam Academy of Cultural Relations, Guwahati.
- “State Policies Towards the Tribal: A Rethinking on the Indian Experience”
Bulletin of the Dept. of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University. Vol.35.PP23-38, 2007,
Dept. of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University,Assam.(Co-author:Th.Bimola Devi)
- “Cultural Interaction and Growth: A Case Study of Leimaram, a Scheduled Caste Village of Manipur”
in Globalisation and the Changing Scenario of Cultural Interaction: Manipur Experience (ed)
N. Joykumar, 2007. Akansha Publishing House, New Delhi.
- “Fertility Study among the Ithing of Manipur, India”
The Internal Journal of Biological Anthropology,. Vol.1,No.1,2007 (Co-authors: S Jibonkumar Singh & Th.Somola Devi)
- “The Inter-ethnic Relationship of the Different Communities of Manipur:A Critical Appraisal”
in The Orient Vision.Vol.2No.1,2004, National Research Center Manipur, Canchipur.
- “Continuity and Change: A Village of manipur” in The Eastern Anthropologist.
Vol.57. No.2.2004, Ethnographic and Folk Culture Society, Lucknow.
- “The Koirengs of manipur: A Study on their Economic Development”
The Oriental Anthropologist, Vol.3.No.1,2003.
The Oriental Institute of Cultural and Social Research,Allahabad.
- “A Cybernatic Study on Andro Ceramic Ecology”
Journal of Human Ecology, Vol12.No.5, 2001.
Kamal Raj Publication, New Delhi.(Co-author:M. ManiBabu)
- “The Anal: A Study on their Village Polity”
Man and Life. Vol.19 No.1&2, 1993.
Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology. Bidisa, Madnapur, West Bengal.
- “Family among the Chakpa, a Scheduled Caste Community of Manipur”
Man and Life. Vol.17.No.1&2,1991.
Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology, Bidisa, Midnapur, West Bengal.
- “The Peasants of Leimaram: Their Problems & Prospects”
Proceedings of the Xth International and Ethnological Sciences. Vol.3,1978.